By chaining two Boulder 100s together, Goal Zero creates a serious solar power solution. The Boulder 200 is ideal for a van, off-grid cabin or base camp. Attach your Goal Zero Yeti and harness the sun’s energy to keep your electronics running.
- Constructed from aluminum and tempered glass.
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Integrated kickstand helps optimize the angle.
- Waterproof design suits permanent installations.
- Works with traditional Z-brackets for easy installation.
- Anderson Power Pole: 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max).
- Panel rated power of 200W.
- Panel open circuit voltage: 18-22V.
- In the box: Boulder 200 Briefcase with cord and built-in kickstand, and protective canvas carrying bag.
|Folded dimensions||101.6 x 140 x 4.4cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|