Edge, bevel, sidewall and scraper – there isn't anything that this tool won't do. This modular system allows you to tune your ski without needing multiple tools. The 2° and 3° angle guide is key to having perfectly sharp edges, the 7° angle guide is ideal for sidewall trimming, and the 0° angle guide helps you get your wax scraper back to its sharp state. When it comes down to the bevel of your ski edge, you can choose from .5°, .75° or 1°. Designed to be compatible with additional angle guide plates, this is the last ski and board tuning tool you'll need.
- Made of 4.5mm-thick surgical grade stainless steel for durability.
- Modular 2°+3° and 0°+7° angle bar is precision milled from aircraft grade aluminum, sand blasted and anodized.
- Delrin plastic pads make edge beveling smooth.
- Durable laser-etched angle number markings won't wear off.
- Disc position indicators provide best efficiency when sharpening and polishing edges.
- Wear plate cutout allows for sidewall filings and debris to fall away from base.
- Additional wear plate screw ports allow a second angular bar to be mounted. Extra angular bars sold separately.
- Compatible with all interchangeable Switch system components.