A lightweight, maximum-allowable carry-on for efficient adventure travellers. Osprey’s pack design gets an aluminum frame facelift and sealed bearing wheels so you can cross continents and cobblestone streets with ease. Internal and external compression straps keep your cargo locked and loaded during transit. A spacious main compartment holds days’ worth of essentials, including damp workout gear from a pre-flight sweat – in a back pocket with a drain hole, of course. Anchor your second carry-on bag to the T-handle for an easier trip with less shoulder strain.
- Made of lightweight 210-denier nylon with 630-denier nylon reinforcements in key areas.
- Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame is strong and torsionally rigid.
- Injection-moulded high-clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone.
- Large wheels with sealed bearings give your gear a smooth ride.
- Extendable ergonomic “T” handle keeps your wrist in line.
- Low-profile grab handles on top and sides.
- Large panel access to main compartment has locking zippers for security.
- Lots of internal and external pockets keep you organized.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.