A rugged roller bag for serious adventures. The durable Rolling Transporter 90 offers a smooth journey to your far-off destination, whether you're hauling gear to a remote basecamp in the Himalaya or going camping in Iceland in search of the Northern Lights. Super-burly TPU-laminated material is water-resistant and tough enough to stand up to being tossed into boats or flung around baggage carousels. Off-road-capable wheels let you go beyond sidewalks, and an ergonomic handle lets you wind through the airport with ease. A cavernous interior swallows gear, mesh pockets organize it, and lockable zippers keep everything secure in transit. 4 grab handles let you lash the bag to the top of a bus or the back of a yak.
- Made of super-durable 840-denier nylon with a TPU laminate that sheds water and dirt.
- All-terrain wheels and tough ABS polymer chassis stand up to rough handling and bumpy ground.
- Ergonomic retractable handle for optimal manoeuvrability.
- 4 grab handles double as lash points.
- Lockable zippers keep your gear secure.
- Large C-shaped opening gives you easy access to the spacious interior.
- Internal compression straps and mesh pockets ensure you stay organized.
- External zippered pockets are great for quick-access items like passport, wallet and phone.
- ID card slot for easy identification at the baggage carousel.
|Main fabric||840-denier nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|