Up for anything. Whether you're hopping on a plane, heading to a trailhead or catching the bus to work, the Tropos 32 is a one-pack wonder. Its suspended mesh back panel keeps you cool while effortlessly spreading the weight to the waistbelt and padded shoulder straps. A kickstand keeps the pack upright when you put it down in coffee shops and classrooms, and a dedicated laptop sleeve makes for easy access at airport security or when it's time to get to work. A huge clamshell opening makes it easy to pack and unpack capsule wardrobes and daily essentials, while lots of pockets keep you organized. Where will it take you next?
- Made of durable 420-denier nylon packcloth.
- Suspended mesh back panel lets air flow through to your back to keep you cool.
- Webbing waistbelt can be deployed to help with heavy loads or removed when you don't need it.
- Integrated kickstand ensures the pack stays upright when you set it down.
- Wide clamshell zippered opening gives you easy access to the large main compartment.
- Secondary compartment has tons of internal organization with pockets and slots for pens, keys, cards and other items.
- Side stretch-mesh pockets hold water bottles or snacks.
- Dedicated top-access zippered laptop sleeve is padded and set off the bottom of the pack to protect from drops.
- Separate sleeve carries your tablet.
- External zippered pockets hold quick-access items. The top one has a brushed lining to protect your sunglasses.
- Blinky light loop ensures you'll be seen on after-dark bike commutes.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|