Who says you need different packs for work and play? Split the difference: the Quasar 28 Daypack can handle whatever you need it to do. Securing a laptop on your daily commute? Check. Comfortable carrying for dawn-to-dusk day hikes? Check. Clamshell opening and tons of pockets for easy packing for long weekends? Check and check. A removable waistbelt comes in handy when you want to carry a whole watermelon to the summit, but comes off for a more streamlined look on your way to the office. Side pockets hold water bottles or an umbrella, while front bungees let you stuff in a rain jacket or extra sweater. Is there anything this pack can't do?
- Made of durable 420-denier nylon packcloth.
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps have a wicking mesh overlay and provide the same comfortable carrying you'll find on Osprey's technical backcountry packs.
- Webbing waistbelt can be deployed to help with heavy loads or removed when you don't need it.
- Wide clamshell zippered opening gives you easy access to the large main compartment.
- Secondary compartment has tons of internal organization with pockets and slots for pens, keys, cards and other items.
- Side stretch-mesh pockets hold water bottles or snacks.
- Dedicated internal laptop sleeve is padded and set off the bottom of the pack to protect from drops.
- Separate sleeve carries your tablet.
- Front panel zigzag bungees let you lash on a jacket.
- Blinky light loop ensures you'll be seen on after-dark bike commutes.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|