Head out for a weekend, a week or an epic thru-hike: the Aura AG 65 can handle whatever you want to throw in it. Osprey's brilliant Anti-Gravity suspension supports the load and holds it slightly away from your back for comfortable carrying through the kilometres. Tons of pockets let you organize all your gear so you're never left searching for a place to stash your trail mix, and side compression straps let you keep things streamlined as you eat through your food. On lightweight missions, swap out the top lid for the included FlapJacket lid to save weight.
- Made of lightweight 100-denier nylon with durable 210-denier high-density nylon in high-wear areas.
- Anti-Gravity suspension with peripheral frame and suspended mesh back panel effectively transfers the load to the hipbelt while letting cool air flow through to your back.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps have a structural load-lifter bar for weight transfer and comfort.
- Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt can be easily adjusted on the go.
- Women's specific fit uses a shoulder harness and hipbelt designed to fit the curves of a woman's neck, shoulders, chest and hips for optimal load transfer and support.
- Removable floating top lid can be replaced with the included FlapJacket lid to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- Stretch-mesh front and side pockets let you stash gear on the fly.
- Zippered hipbelt, front and lid pockets provide secure storage.
- Bottom zippered compartment provides a dedicated home for your sleeping bag and has a removable divider.
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs carry ice axes.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments let you stash your poles without removing the pack.
- Side compression straps and removable sleeping pad straps cinch in the load and allow you to attach extra gear.
- Hydration sleeve holds a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
- Osprey rates this pack as best for loads 30-50lbs/14-22kg.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.