Venture out in search of secret powder stashes with a backcountry-specific pack. Designed for seamless ski, splitboard and snowshoe trips, the Kamber 32 features Osprey's signature comfortable backpack harness plus all the details that make a great winter pack. A dedicated compartment with a big opening holds your avalanche shovel and probe for easy access. Multiple attachment points let you carry your skis, snowboard or snowshoes when it's time to bootpack, and a rear access panel lets you grab a snack or layer from the main compartment without detaching your gear. A dedicated pocket for your hydration reservoir routes the hose through the padded shoulder strap to keep your drink from freezing. And glove-friendly zipper pulls make everything easier when it's time to stash your skins and pick out the perfect line.
- Thermoformed, contoured EVA foam back panel and shoulder straps shed snow.
- Padded hipbelt adjusts with a single pull.
- Large zipper pulls and buckles are designed for use with gloves on.
- Easily access the main compartment via the rear access panel even with skis attached.
- Dedicated avi gear storage pocket with wide J-shaped zip accommodates large shovel blades.
- Hipbelt pockets, a lined goggle pocket and an internal zippered pocket organize small items.
- Stowable helmet holder and ice tool loops ensure you're ready for more technical terrain.
- Smart straps carry skis diagonally or A-frame style, or a snowboard or snowshoes vertically.
- Dedicated compartment holds a 3L reservoir (sold separately). Shoulder strap has an insulated sleeve to keep the hose ice-free.
- Osprey rates this bag as best for loads 7-13kg/15-30lb.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.