See your next PR a little more clearly. Equipped with Smith’s ChromaPop® lenses and an aggressive 9 base curvature, the Tempo Max Sunglasses are built for speed. The semi-rimless construction means nothing gets between you and your perfect line.
- Fits medium faces best.
- ChromaPop lenses deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast and dynamic colour optimization, making them great for challenging light conditions.
- Polarized lenses are super sharp and cut glare whether you're on the water, snow or tarmac.
- Deep Max lenses provide a close fit and help block light reflected from below.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place when you get active.
- 9-base curvature hugs the face for a streamlined fit that blocks light from coming in at odd angles.
- Includes additional lens set in ChromaPop Rose Flash with 48% VLT, a great option for overcast days.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|Number of lenses included||2|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|