Add heart-rate data to your workouts without having to wear a chest strap. Using an optical sensor, the TICKR FIT tracks your heart rate by measuring the changes in blood flow. Its slick, lightweight design lets you forget the sensor is there, something that's hard to do with a chest strap. Compatible with both Bluetooth Smart and ANT+, it lets you send your data to a range of devices: smartphones, smartwatches, training watches, GPS bike computers and more.
- Optical heart-rate sensors measure changes in blood volume under the skin and work best when worn snugly, 1 to 3 finger-widths above your wrist bone.
- Transmits on both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart concurrently, so it works with most devices, including smartphones, GPS, watches (including the Apple watch), and more. Note: no analogue signals mean it will not work on most gym equipment.
- Seamless integration with your favourite fitness apps, providing precise heart rate and calorie data.
- Intuitive 1-button interface is easy to use.
- 30+ hour battery life means more training and less charging.
- LED power indicator keeps you up to date on the battery’s status.
- IPX7 waterproofing shrugs off sweat and Mother Nature’s worst moods.
- In the box: TICKR FIT, small strap (260mm x 25.4mm), large strap (375mm x 25.4mm), USB battery charger.