Fierce comes in all sizes. The second generation of Smith’s popular Lowdown Slim sunnies get an understated streamlined look, but keep their smaller silhouette.
- One colourway is equipped with ChromaPop® lenses to deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast and dynamic colour optimization, making them great for challenging light conditions.
- Polarized lenses are super sharp and cut glare whether you're on water, snow or tarmac.
- Evolve frame material is made of 53% plant material.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads keep the glasses in place when you get active.
- 4-base lens curvature offers a slight wrap without crossing into the realm of sporty.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.