The good old days: a time of quality gear that over delivered on durability and function. Enter the Klettersck from Topo Designs, handmade with care in Colorado. With nods back to 70s mountaineering styling, this pack is everything you need (and more) for commuting to/from school or the office, or for lugging a water bottle and a rain shell on a day hike. 1000-denier Cordura® through the exterior is tough, but looks sleek. Leather tabs come in handy for lashing on extra gear, just in case the going gets tough.
- Made of heavy-duty 1000-denier Cordura nylon.
- Shoulder straps are reinforced with durable seatbelt webbing.
- Top loading with innner drawstring closure.
- Internal sleeve fits a 17 in. laptop.
- Zippered top pocket carries your phone and wallet.
- Slip-in side pockets hold water bottles or an umbrella.
- Side compression straps let you cinch in the load.
- Leather tabs let you lash on extra gear.
|Main fabric||1000-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|