Designed for every condition that CX can throw at you, the MXP will help you stay rubber-side-down on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow and pavement.
- 120 tpi casing is durable and pliable.
- Tread has centre chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions.
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorbtion.
- This tire requires an inner tube.
- Named for the airport code for Milan, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue where this tire shines.
The bead holds the tire onto the rim. Beads may be hoops of wire, or made of a flexible material which allows them to be folded compactly. Folding tires are easier to store or pack on trips.
|Tire size||700 X 33|
ISO/ETRTO universal tire sizing system number for matching the correct tire to the rim.
Threads per inch. Tires with a higher TPI tend to be more supple and lighter, with less rolling resistance, but are less durable.