MEC Yeti Sweatpants - Children
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Indespensable like sweatpants, but with the go-anywhere function of fleece. The Yeti Sweatpants are great for cool-weather adventures, shoulder season hikes or layering up when the temperatures drop. Packable enough to take hiking, they have life-extending features like knee patches and a gusset to take stress off the inner seams.
- Made from polyester, that's a mix of recycled and Bluesign approved.
- Knee patches add a layer of durability and a DWR finish help keep the knees clean.
- Panelled construction and a gusseted crotch offer room to move.
- Front hand pockets.
- Regular fit wears like an old favourite.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.