MEC Cold Rush Thermal Winter Tights - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A cold snap is no reason to change your workout plans. These thermal tights keep you warm during fast-paced winter activities. The stretch fabric wicks sweat so you stay dry, and reflectivity ensures you're seen when you run into the night.
- Moisture-wicking nylon and spandex moves with you for unrestricted motion.
- Soft brushed fleece interior adds warmth.
- Wide elastic waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit.
- Zippered waistband and drop-in thigh pockets keep your gels, keys and tunes close at hand.
- Reflective detailing keeps you visible during low-light workouts.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.