Classic cool gets an update. The Helm 2 Sunglasses take the dial to 11 with a burly Grilamid frame and refined style.
- Tough Grilamid® frame is known for flexibility, durability and lightness, excellent for performance eyewear frames.
- SPY Happy lenses heighten contrast and colour without affecting clarity.
- 1 colourway offers polarized lenses that cut glare, reducing eye fatigue and keeping details sharp.
- Lenses have a 6-base curve and ARC technology to ensure distortion-free viewing at all angles.
- Rubber inserts on the temple tips keep the glasses right where you want them.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||17%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|