Thinking about biking to work? This laptop pannier was designed by Two Wheel Gear in Vancouver (where they know a thing or two about rain) specifically for commuting to and from the office. The entire construction is waterproof, so your laptop, phone and change of socks stay perfectly dry. When you hop out of the saddle, the removable shoulder strap converts the bag to a briefcase, letting you walk to your desk seamlessly.
- Made of durable 600-denier polyester with a waterproof TPU coating.
- Storm flaps on all external zippers keep water from sneaking in.
- Quality YKK zippers resist snagging and have glove-friendly pulls.
- If the weather is truly terrible, the integrated hi-vis and reflective rain cover adds even more waterproof protection.
- Secure Rixen & Kaul mounting system is fully adjustable to fit most racks with 6-12mm diameter tubing.
- Rack attachments lock on to your rack at an angle away from the pedals to give you maximum heel clearance.
- Mounting system zips away behind a padded panel to give you an office-ready appearance.
- Lower webbing strap buckles around your rack for added stability and security.
- Removable padded shoulder strap, briefcase handles and luggage pass-through sleeve give you carrying options off the bike.
- Large main compartment holds lunch and a change of clothes or shoes.
- Padded sleeve holds a 17in. laptop.
- Organizer pockets carry your papers, pens, chargers, keys, wallet, bike tools and other everyday essentials.
- Reflective details and loops for a blinky light on both the main pannier and the rain cover keep you visible in traffic.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
|Dimensions||15 x 41 x 31cm|