Designed to be part of your daily carry, the compact Commuter Knife is a simple, no-nonsense option. A rugged handle and stonewashed 420HC blade stand up to the daily grind. The tremendously reliable lockback blade locking system keeps your fingers safe.
- Textured handle inserts and jimping offer a solid, confident grip.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Slim design carries well.
- Time-tested lockback design provides an extra measure of safety.
- Stonewashed blade looks great and hides wear.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.7cm|
|Knife length (open)||18.3cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|