Small enough to stay out of the way, but big enough to be useful. With a slim-skeletonized handle and one of the best locks available, the Mini Paraframe gives your EDC an edge.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Framelock provides a solid lock that helps keeps you safe.
- Slim design carries well.
- Lightweight skeletonized handle.
- Pocket clip is set up for right-handed tip-down carry.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||7.8cm|
|Knife length (open)||13.3cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|