With its custom-engineered reflector that blends flood and spot lighting, the Zot 450 cuts a path through the night. With a total of 8 modes, this sleek bike light has a setting for every need. 5 different steady modes pump out up to 450 lumens to light your way, and 3 different flash modes make sure you're visible while navigating the urban jungle. With its compact body and streamlined mount, this light won’t look out of place on drop bars or flat bars, and the tool-free mount makes switching between bikes fast and easy.
- 1-piece, sleek design for easy mounting.
- Enhanced Cycling Optics™ (ECO) uses a custom-engineered reflector to combine both flood and spot.
- 8 modes: 5 steady and 3 flashing.
- Walking mode produces a steady, low-powered beam and extends battery life.
- Eye-catching steady pulse mode keeps you seen and helps you see, pulsing while constantly lighting your line.
- Side light ports help keep you visible from all sides.
- Low-battery indicator lets you know when it's time to top up your light.
- USB rechargeable internal Li-ion battery.
- Water-resistant housing shrugs off rain and splashes.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- In the box: Zot 450™ headlight, micro USB charging cable, flexible handlebar mount and a manual.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||3.5-20 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1-65 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|