Hear your music and your world with this compact Bluetooth speaker. The Canz H2O's rugged housing seals out water and dirt, so you can keep the party going no matter where you are. The powerful internal speakers pump out up to 20 Watts of sound, and the internal rechargeable battery lasts for up to 8 hours off of a single charge. A wrist strap and a tripod mount let you choose how you want to pump up the jams – and if you're heading out on the lake, it even floats!
- Wirelessly connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Custom-engineered housing for crisp highs and thumping lows.
- Up to 8 hours of music from a single charge.
- Easy micro-USB charging means you can top up your battery almost anywhere.
- LED charging indicator lets you know when your speaker is ready to go.
- Floating design lets you bob your head to the beat while it bobs along beside you.
- IP67 dust and water protection, so your party won’t get rained out (plug cover needs to be in place for waterproofness).
- Standard threaded tripod mount in body pairs perfectly with those little bendy travel tripods (sold separately), letting you mount your speaker nearly anywhere.
- Grippy honeycomb pattern gives you something to hold onto.
- In the box: Canz H2O, USB charging cable and wrist strap.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||3 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||6.4 x 13cm|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.