MEC Besnow Bunting Suit - Infants
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Our warmest offering for those who get to enjoy winter from the child carrier, sled or stroller. The Besnow Bunting suit finds that delicate balance between warmth and weight. Loaded with 550-fill certified responsible down this suit keeps things cozy and packs down small. The streamlined insulated hood keeps tiny ears warm on fast sled runs and gusty days. Fold over cuffs warm little hands and little feet and can't be lost or dropped like socks and mittens.
- Insulated with 550 fill-power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- 3-piece hood stays close to the head, keeping warmth in and staying in place when the wind picks up.
- Smooth elastic piping at the cuffs and hood edge help seal out chill winds and are gentle on soft skin.
- Convertible mitts and slippers provide feet and hands with an extra layer of insulation against the elements.
- Quilted construction keeps the down in place.
- Diagonal front zipper makes it easier to load and unload tiny humans.
- Hidden zipper along the inner leg seam for faster nappy changes.
- Front zipper has a storm flap behind it to helps seal out the cold.
- Name tag on the inside, great for making play date or daycare pick-ups a little easier
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Face fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.