There's something primal and satisfying about not being tied down by batteries. Coleman’s NorthStar propane lantern takes the classic equation of fire = light and modernizes it. Push-button ignition means light is just a click away, just like at home. A large control knob provides complete dimming capability, from a well-lit camp kitchen to a perfect warm glow before bed. Regulated gas flow gives you even, flicker-free lighting in all conditions. The rugged carrying case keeps your lantern safe, and the ergonomic handle lets you hook it over a finger while you load up your arms.
- Heavy-duty case keeps your lantern safe.
- Get 4h of runtime on high or 9h on low from a single 454g propane canister.
- Fully adjustable brightness: just dial in the perfect amount of light you need.
- InstaStart™ ignition means light is just a click way.
- Regulated PerfectFlow™ system ensures you get steady, even lighting even in the worst conditions.
- Insta-Clip® Tube Mantles (#95) are easy to mount.
- Tempered globe resists the high heat.
- Broad base greatly increases stability.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burn time||4-9 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.