Warm enough for exposed chairlifts, but not too hot for skinning up for some backcountry lines. The Icefield Gloves have a tough outer shell, dual-density insulation and a soft inner lining. Supple leather and high-tech pattering make them very dextrous for the amount of warmth they're packing. And, if the mercury really drops, there’s a handwarmer pocket on the back.
- Thermolite® Micro synthetic insulation is bluesign approved, 200g on the backs, 140g on the palm.
- DWR finish and waterproof-breathable insert keep you dry.
- Leather palm and fingers with knuckle protection where it is needed.
- Soft fleece lining wicks away moisture.
- Anatomic patterning, subtle pre-curvature of the fingers and an articulated thumb combine to give you incredible dexterity.
- Long, gauntlet style cuff is adjustable at wrist and hem to seal out the cold.
- Clip to keep them together.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|