Warm enough for exposed chairlifts, but not too hot for skinning up for some backcountry lines. The Icefield Gloves have a tough outer shell, dual-density insulation and a soft inner lining. Supple leather and high-tech pattering make them very dextrous for the amount of warmth they're packing. And, if the mercury really drops, there’s a handwarmer pocket on the back.
- Thermolite® Micro synthetic insulation is bluesign approved, 200g on the backs, 140g on the palm
- DWR finish and waterproof-breathable insert keep you dry
- Leather palm and fingers with knuckle protection where it is needed
- Soft fleece lining wicks away moisture
- Anatomic patterning, subtle pre-curvature of the fingers and an articulated thumb combine to give you incredible dexterity
- Long, gauntlet style cuff is adjustable at wrist and hem to seal out the cold
- Clip to keep them together