Intense 2019 Sniper Trail Pro Bicycle - Unisex
Intense 2019 Sniper Trail Pro Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $7250.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Many years in the making, the Sniper is ready to take the top step at XC races and hit the local trails. In true Intense fashion, the Sniper is long and low, but don’t let this fool you. This bike is designed to go fast on technical climbs, smooth rolling terrain and tricky descents. JS Tuned suspension makes for a super-smooth, bob-free climbing experience while providing a plush ride when the trail gets rowdy. Like you'd expect from a top-level XC racing bike, the fast 29in. wheels paired with finely tuned geometry make for a bike that rolls fast and feels stable. With 120mm of travel in the front and rear, you can expect high pedalling efficiency while having enough travel to hit rough trails with extra confidence. From Fox's top-of-the-line Factory fork and shocks, to industry-leading DT Swiss wheels, to a dropper post that uses carbon fibre to drop even more weight, the Sniper Trail Pro is packed with tech to last you years of riding.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon SL frame with carbon top link and magnesium lower link is a stiff and strong ride.
- Bottom bracket height of 34cm keeps your pedals off the dirt and helps keep your centre of gravity nice and low when riding.
- JS Tuned rear linkage results in efficient climbing and descending performance.
- Slack head tube angle coupled with the 44mm offset fork brings forgiveness and confidence of a big-travel bike with the responsiveness of a short-travel trail ripper.
- Long wheelbase helps provide stability and traction while riding fast and rough terrain.
- 148x12mm spacing in the rear and 110x15mm in the front boosts stiffness.
- Flack guard protects the downtube, chainstay and seatstay from chain slap and rock lift-off.
- Internal routing prevents cable rattle and keeps them protected.
- FOX Factory 34 fork uses the incredibly hard Kashima coating and provides 120mm of travel.
- 3-position adjustment allows you to switch from firm to medium to open on the fly.
- FOX Factory DPS Kashima rear shock with 120mm of travel and 3-position lever for open, medium and firm settings.
- Kindshock Carbon LEV Ci dropper seatpost uses carbon fibre to reduce the weight and offers 125mm of travel.
- DT Swiss M1700 Spline wheelset are laced on DT Swiss 350 hubs and features a 30mm inner rim width.
- Maxxis Forekaster tires in 2.35in. width are designed for aggressive XC trails.
- Truvativ Stylo carbon fibre crank with 34T ring is light and stiff.
- SRAM Eagle GX shifter and X01 derailleur for a 1x12 drivetrain.
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes with a 180mm rotors in the front and 160mm in the rear.
- Fabric Line Elite saddle is equipped with Cr-Mo rails.
- Intense Riser carbon bars are 760mm wide.
- Extra-large bearing diameters, and internal cable sleeves for easy maintenance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your Intense Bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 2 years after purchase.
- Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
- Based in Temecula, California, Intense Cycles has been building aggressive, game-changing and flat-out rad mountain bikes since 1993.
|Frame||Intense Sniper Trail SL carbon|
|Fork||Fox Factory 34 Kashima|
|Rear shock||Fox Factory DPS Kashima|
|Stem||Intense Recon Elite 50mm 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Kindshock Carbon LEV Ci 125mm travel|
|Headset||Cane Creek AER|
|Handlebars||Intense Riser Carbon 760mm 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Intense Nano Foam|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XT (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Stylo Carbon 34T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit GXP BB92|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM XG-1295 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle GX|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 29 x 2.35|
|Wheel||DT Swiss M1700 Spline|
|Saddle||Fabric Line Elite|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.