These technical socks are double-layered to reduce friction as you move. Great for hiking and other long days on your feet.
- Outer layer is made of merino wool, nylon and Lycra for year-round comfort.
- Inner layer is made of polyester, nylon and Lycra, is smooth against the skin and wicks moisture away from your feet.
- Lightly cushioned footbed adds comfort.
- Stabilizer zones keep the socks in place.
- Venting channels add breathability.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.