Tour training without the traffic. A wide, secure frame means this indoor cycling trainer stays sturdy during hard sprints. The Elastrogel roller minimizes tire friction and keeps excess noise to a minimum in case you can’t train until everyone else is asleep. It fits both road and MTB wheels, so you can train on any one of your trusty steeds.
- Wheel-on trainer is quick and easy to use.
- Magnetic resistance provides 1080W of resistance at 60kph.
- Wide frame provides a solid base during hard out-of-the-saddle efforts.
- Suitable for 130 to 135mm hubs with 5mm diameter quick release axles.
- Thru-axle adaptor available separately for axles: 135x10mm, 135x12mm, 142x12mm, 148x12mm (Boost).
- Fits road and mountain bike wheels from 24 to 29in.
- Elastrogel roller (45mm) improves the tire adherence and reduces the noise from the roller and tire which reduces tire wear.
- Handlebar-mounted lever allows you to choose from 8 resistance levels.
- Easy to transport and can be quickly folded away when not in use.
- Compatible with Misuro B+ sensor to broadcast speed, cadence and power (sold separately).
- Footprint: 70 x 56cm (28 x 22.04in.)
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||680W|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.