A lantern, powerbank and nightlight, all in one compact package. The Rhody+ is the perfect little lantern for picnic table card games, reading in the adventure van, or lighting the way during a power outage at home. The clever magnetic lanyard mounting system lets you easily pop the lanyard off and loop it around a tent pole or tree branch, then simply click the lanyard base back into the lantern. You can even use the magnetic base to mount your Rhody+, a great option when you need a little more light to find that key piece of gear in your trunk. When it runs low, charge it via micro-USB. You can even top up your USB devices through the onboard USB port.
- 4-level LED power indicator keeps you up to date on your battery’s status, whether charging or discharging.
- Large, tactile knob with a wood inlay lets you dial in the perfect amount of light.
- Moonlight mode’s soft blue light is easy on the eyes.
- Type-A USB (1A) port lets you charge your favourite USB-powered devices.
- Large 4400mAh lithium-ion battery recharges via a micro USB port.
- Magnetic lanyard system lets you choose between a looped lanyard and the power of magnets for a solid attachment.
- IPX4 weatherproofing means the light keeps shining when Mother Nature turns nasty.
|Burn time||13 - 150 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 4400mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|