From table-top to overhead, the Sitka+ lets you choose how and where you want your light. Adjusting the light height from 32-66cm lets you increase usable light while reducing glare. The large internal battery is easy to charge via micro-USB. You can even top up your USB devices through one of the 2 onboard USB ports. Simple strap handle is easy to carry or hook over a branch, letting you hang it out of the way when daylight comes.
- Adjustable light height from 32-66cm gives you more useable light and increases the brightness from 360 to 500 lumens.
- 4-level LED power indicator keeps you up to date on your battery’s status, whether charging or discharging.
- Large, tactile knob with a wood inlay lets you dial in the perfect amount of light.
- Northern lights mode gently cycles through pale reds, greens and blues.
- 2 type-A USB (1A) ports lets you charge your favourite USB-powered devices.
- Large 8800mAh lithium-ion battery recharges via a micro USB port.
- IPX4 weatherproofing means the light keeps shining when Mother Nature turns nasty.
|Burn time||5 - 70 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.