It's nice to know that some things haven't changed in 100 years: full-grain leather uppers still look great, rubber is still tough and waterproof, and dry feet are still awesome. That's why this classic moccasin is still handmade by experts in Maine, USA, where they know a bit about cold, wet weather.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell and outsole.
- Easy to slip on and off, with rawhide laces to adjust fit.
- Supportive steel shank.
- Handmade in Maine, USA, since 1912.
- For light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- For heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.