Ghost SL AMR 2.7 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $2320.00 $2320.00
- Original price $2900.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas.
The all-mountain bike that proves aluminum is alive and well. With updated geometry from the legendary SL AMR, this whip handles it all. The SL AMR 2.7 provides composure on physical sections of heavily featured trails – just drop the post and get dialled. The bike's slightly slack geometry lets you take an enduro-like position when getting fast and weird over technical terrain. The 27.5in. wheelset features 12 and 15mm thru-axles for flex-free and straight-as-an-arrow tracking performance. When the time comes to drop into steep and unruly trails, you can expect the suspension to work hard so you don't have to.
- All-mountain–ready aluminum frame designed for stability and efficient climbing.
- Tapered head tube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- SR Suntour Aion RC fork features 140mm of travel, rebound and low-speed compression adjustment..
- RockShox Super Deluxe Coil R rear shock with 130mm of travel is ready for rowdy terrain.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 27.5in. Alex rims laced on Formula hubs feature 12x142mm and 15x100mm spacing.
- Satori Sorata Pro dropper post with internal routing.
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed shifter and derailleur is paired with a Sunrace 11-46T cassette.
- RaceFace Aeffect crankset with a 32T chainring completes the drivetrain.
- Magura MT4 brakes with 180mm rotors keep things under control when the trail gets rowdy.
- Continental Mountain King II tires in 2.4in. are all-around performers.
- SDG Fly saddle is low on weight and comfortable for long days of trail.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost SLAMR AL aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour Aion RC|
|Rear shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Coil R|
|Stem||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Satori Sorata Pro|
|Handlebars||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Magura MT4 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Magura MT4|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano SLX|
|Crank + rings||Race Face Aeffect 32T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano SLX|
|Hub (front)||Formula DC-51|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace MS8-E 11-speed 11-46T|
|Tires||Continental Mountain King II 27.5 x 2.4|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.