Ghost SL AMR 6.9 LC Bicycle - Unisex
Ghost SL AMR 6.9 LC Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $4250.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Sustained flats, arduous climbs, heart-stopping descents – the SLAMR 6.9 more than fulfills the all-mountain mandate. A svelte climber, this bike also offers composure on physical sections of heavily featured trails. Drop the post and get dialled: the slightly slacker geometry allows an enduro-like position on fast, weird sections. A carbon fibre front triangle dampens buzz and shaves grams, while the aluminum rear triangle keeps it durable and affordable. The fast-rolling 29in. wheelset is built with rough trails in mind and uses boost spacing to keep the ride stiff. On-the-fly suspension settings on front and rear systems let you adapt to the situation at hand. It's outfitted with a trustworthy 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain and TRP G-Spec Trail SL brakeset, so you can expect efficient braking and smooth shifting in all riding conditions.
- Light, durable frame combines a carbon fibre front triangle with a burly aluminum rear triangle.
- Tapered head tube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- SRAM pressfit DUB BB aids power transfer without adding weight.
- RockShox Revelation fork features 130mm of travel, a lockout and rebound adjustment.
- RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 air rear shock with 3 on-the-fly adjustments to switch from pedal to descent.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 29in. Ghost-branded wheelset uses Boost spacing and 12mm/15mm thru axles.
- Hub spacing is 110mm in the front and 148mm in the rear.
- Dropper post by Satori gets out of the way when negotiating technical descents.
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain provides crisp shifting and a massive gear range.
- SRAM Descendant 6K crankset uses DUB axle and a 32T chainring.
- Tektro G-Spec Trail SL brakes keep things under control.
- SDG Fly saddle is rugged, durable and designed for all-day comfort.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost SLAMR LC AL carbon and aluminum|
|Fork||RockShox Revelation RC Solo Air|
|Rear shock||RockShox Super Deluxe RC3|
|Stem||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Satori Sorata Pro|
|Handlebars||Ghost GND 51 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|TRP G-Spec Trail SL (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||TRP G-Spec Trail SL|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Descendant 32T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit DUB|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM XG-1275 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHR / Maxxis Minion SS 29 x 2.30|
|Wheel||Ghost GND 51|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.