MEC Rad Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make every day #ThrowbackThursday with the re-issued MEC Rad Pants. This isn't an update – these are the legendary Rad Pants in all their '90s glory. Originally designed for climbing, they were beloved by generations of MEC members for their bugproof design and relaxed fit with tapered legs. The elastic waist and gusseted crotch were a hit for climbers and hikers, while paddlers loved the quick-drying material. The Rad Pants are back, same as ever, and ready for a new generation of Canadians who hike, climb and paddle.
- Made of heavyweight tear-resistant 100% nylon with a durable water repellency (DWR) finish.
- Elastic waist with built-in webbing belt.
- Slash hand pockets with no-spill pocket bags.
- Large bellowed thigh pockets for ample storage.
- Rear pocket with Velcro flap closure.
- Inset gussted crotch allows you to reach and stretch.
- Durable double bum withstands sliding across rocks.
- Rib-knit cuffs keep bugs out.
- Bar-tacked at all potential stress points.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.