You pretty much have to see it to believe it: this dazzling headlamp – one of the brightest on the market – banishes darkness from your off-road world with an incredible blast of light. Set it in race mode, and you can flick directly from a battery-saving low power to a maximum output that gives rim-tacoing traps no place to hide.
- White LEDs with 4 modes: High (1.5h at 2000 lumens), Medium (3h at 1000 lumens), Low (6h at 500 lumens) and pulse (12h at 500 lumens).
- 4 LEDs array with unique reflector provides a focussed beam with even flood.
- Compatible with GoPro mounts.
- Cruise mode cycles through all settings in sequence. Race mode conserves battery power by giving you just low and high power.
- Fully waterproof to 1m, so you don't need to worry about the weather.
- Tool-less handlebar mounting system.
- Rubber strap mounts to any size bar and the grippy compound holds the light in position with only light tension.
- Lightweight 3-cell battery is compact and features a 127cm cable.
- Includes: handlebar mount, GoPro mount, helmet mount, 3 Cell battery, battery strap, mini L 1.5 charger (US/JP, UK, EU, AUS compatible).
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||4 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5 - 6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.