Ridley Fenix A60 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $1220.00 $1220.00
- Original price $1525.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas.
Rise to glory on the Fenix. Built for both aerodynamics and strength, the hydroformed aluminum frame stands up to the cobbled climbs and wild weather of northern Europe. For everyday North American riders, this translates into a rigid, powerful ride that offers plenty of stiffness to push against, with dissipated road vibrations to keep you flying comfortably. Ridley relies on the time-tested strength of sharp-edged, diamond-shaped tubes to add strength to the tube profile. Its strength and rigidity are balanced with flattened seat stays so you're not left vibrating at the end of a long ride. A wide top tube flows into an oversized head tube, creating a seamless transition between comfort and stiffness – a give and take that continues throughout your ride.
- Frame is made of triple-butted hydroformed 6061-series aluminum.
- Carbon fork provides vibration dampening, stiffness at a very low weight.
- Flat-sectioned seat stays add comfort to the rigid frame, dissipating and absorbing road vibrations.
- Diamond tube-shaping has proven strength with high impact resistance, making a very strong, very stiff head, top and down tube.
- Oversized, tapered head tube increases front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Shimano® Tiagra components provide crisp shifting and reliability that lets you focus on the ride.
- Asymmetric chainstay achieves superior bottom bracket and chainstay stiffness without compromising crankset interference.
- Internal cable routing is clean, aero and compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting. Mechanical cable stopper can be removed for conversion to electronic shifting.
- Vittoria Zaffiro tires provide reponsive handling, secure grip and high mileage.
- Pedals sold separately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Frame||Ridley Fenix 6061 aluminum|
|Fork||Fenix HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|4ZA (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tiagra 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Tiagra|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 25|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.