Ridley Noah Fast Disc SL30 Bicycle - Unisex
Ridley Noah Fast Disc SL30 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $9000.00
- Available online
- Check store availability
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
If "fast", "aero", "stiff" and "disc brakes" are words that tickle your fancy, look no further. The Noah Fast Disc is Ridley's answer to top-level aero performance. F-Surface grooves shaped in the various tubes of the frame and F-Wings at the fork drop-outs allow this bike to control how the air moves around it. By hiding the cables completely, Ridley reduces aerodynamic drag without compromising ease of maintenance. Internal routing in integrated bar, stem and frame can be challenging, but not on the Noah Fast: the full-length internal housing allows for cable replacement in a matter of minutes. This light and fast steed spares no expense when it comes to choosing carbon with the best stiffness-to-weight ratio. A mix of carefully placed 60-, 40- and 30-ton high modulus carbon makes for a very responsive aero frame that's lighter than most climbers' bikes. The confidence-inspiring disc brakes help you shave more time off your favorite descents by letting you wait longer before slowing down as you approach the next hairpin. Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc brakes and an electronic groupset ensure perfect shifts and predictable and confident braking in a virtually maintenance-free package.
- Wind-tunnel and CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-tested carbon-fibre frame is super aerodynamic, stiff and light.
- Frame tubes features F-Surface Plus grooves to help reduce air drag.
- F-Wings are found just behind the fork dropouts to help with air turbulence created by the front hub.
- F-Steerer allows for fully internal cable routing, from the shifters to the brakes and derailleurs.
- Fork and seatpost clamp integration creates minimal impact on airflow to further reduce drag.
- Carbon layup is fine-tuned to accommodate forces produced by disc brakes.
- 12mm thru axles increase stiffness and guarantee straight wheel installations every time.
- Tapered head tube shaves grams while boosting stiffness.
- Lowered seat stays aid aerodynamics and acceleration while increasing vertical compliance.
- Internal routing of cables and hydraulic hoses reduce drag.
- Performance-oriented fit is aero while still comfortable.
- Fulcrum Racing 400 Disc wheelset features a 35mm deep profile, and an internal width of 17mm.
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 25mm tires are fast rolling.
- Shifting is taken care of by Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070 electronic groupset.
- Shimano wireless unit allows for communication between your compatible head unit and your groupset.
- Rotor Flow crankset is equipped with sprint-ready 52-36T chainrings.
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes represent the absolute best in braking power, modulation and control.
- Selle Italia SLR saddle uses carbon and ceramic rails.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for up to one year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Noah Fast Disc HM carbon|
|Fork||Noah Fast Disc HM carbon|
|Stem||Ridley Noah Fast Integrated carbon|
|Seatpost||Ridley Noah Fast Aero carbon|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||Ridley Noah Fast Integrated carbon|
|Grips/tape||4ZA Cirrus Gel|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra R8070 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra R8070|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8070|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Crank + rings||Rotor Flow 52-36T|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Ultegra 11-speed 11-30T|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.