Dead batteries don’t care if you’re off the grid. The Kodiak power station lets you keep your favourite devices powered up and ready to go. Multiple plug options let you power nearly anything, from your standard household 110V devices to speakers, action cameras, lanterns and even laptops. 2 USB ports means there’s no need to fight over who gets to charge their phone first.
- Powerful lithium-ion battery has a whopping 26,800mAh capacity, meaning you can fully charge your phone numerous times, your action camera many times, and even boost your tablet or laptop.
- Output ports: 12V (6A) car adapter, 110V (80W max) and 2 x USB type-A 5V (2.4A)
- Easy charging with the included AC adapter or a compatible 24W solar panel.
- LED power indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, whether charging or discharging.
- Padded carry handle makes the A-to-B go smoothly.
- Rugged rubberized body.
- Battery can be kept plugged into a power source during storage, or fully charge your Kodiak every 3-6 months and store in a cool, dry place.
|Output voltage||5, 12 and 110volts|
|Dimensions||16.8 x 13 x 16.8cm|