Ridley Liz A60 Bicycle - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $1220.00 $1220.00
- Original price $1525.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas.
Developed in collaboration with female pro riders, this sleek frame is an gateway option for women looking to get serious about their riding. Effortless climbs, punchy performance and fast sprints are all part of the Liz A60's package. The frame is complemented by sharp-edged tube shapes for heightened stiffness and increased impact resistance. A slightly curved top tube lowers the stand-over height and shortens the reach to better fit common female proportions. Flat-sectioned seat stays and asymmetric chainstays absorb road buzz, increasing the length of time you enjoy being in the saddle on your Sunday long ride. Overall, the Liz A60 is a fast and nimble ride at an accessible price.
- 6061 aluminum frame is made out of triple-butted hydroformed aluminum to keep strength high, costs reasonable, and weight low.
- Flat-sectioned seat stays add comfort to the rigid frame, dissipating and absorbing road vibrations before they get to your body.
- Diamond tube-shaping has proven strength with high impact resistance, making very strong, very stiff head, top and down tubes.
- Oversized, tapered head tube increases front-end stiffness and steering precision.
- Shimano® Tiagra components provide crisp shifts and the reliability you need to focus on your ride.
- Velocity is handled by 4ZA caliper brakes.
- Cable routing is clean, aero and compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting. Mechanical cable stopper can be removed for conversion to electronic.
- 25mm-wide Vittoria Zaffiro tires offer responsive handling, secure grip and high mileage.
- 4ZA Stratos seatpost, stem and handlebars are race-ready and durable.
- Pedals sold separately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Liz 6061 aluminum|
|Fork||Liz HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|4ZA (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tiagra 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Tiagra|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 25|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.