Ridley Liz C50 Bicycle - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $1760.00 $1760.00
- Original price $2200.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas.
A full-blown carbon race bike with endurance bike tendencies. Featuring featherweight carbon fibre, the Liz C50 combines a unique diamond-shaped frame with intentional flex areas to make it responsive under power and forgiving on rough terrain. With performance at the forefront, Ridley worked with professional female riders to produce a unique women's frame. The slightly curved toptube helps lower standover height and shorten the reach, allowing a confident position for aggressively railing crits or cruising fondos. Equipped with Shimano's excellent 11-speed 105 R7000 groupset and a host of proven 4ZA aluminum components, the Liz C50 takes your ride to the next level.
- 24-ton high modulus unidirectional carbon fibre packs lots of strength into a lightweight frame.
- Flat-sectioned seat stays add comfort to the rigid frame, dissipating and absorbing road vibrations.
- Diamond tube-shaping has proven strength with high impact resistance, making very strong, very stiff head, top and down tubes.
- Oversized tapered head tube increases front-end stiffness and steering precision.
- 4ZA Stratos saddle, seatpost, stem and handlebars are race-ready.
- Shimano 105 R7000 11-speed drivetrain allows smooth power transfer from rider to road.
- Shimano RS510 crankset with 50/34 chainrings is at home climbing or sprinting.
- Asymmetric chainstay achieves superior bottom bracket and chainstay stiffness without compromising crankset interference.
- Narrow seat stays improve comfort by soaking up vibrations on rough roads.
- Speed is handled by 4ZA brakes.
- Cable routing is clean, aero and compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting. Mechanical cable stopper can be removed for conversion to electronic shifting.
- 4ZA RC31 wheels offers all-around performance.
- Pedals sold separately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Liz HM carbon|
|Fork||Liz HM carbon|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|4ZA (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FC RS510 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 25|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.