MEC Merino Liner Gloves - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These merino blend gloves are happy to fly solo on mild days, and make a great layer under insulated gloves on extra-cold adventures. Touchscreen-compatible thumbs and forefingers let you check your map or snap a pic on the fly.
- Merino, acrylic blend provides warmth when wet.
- Touchscreen-compatible inserts on thumbs and forefingers keep you connected.
- Ribbed cuffs keeps them in place.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.