Be seen at all times. With more than 220° of visibility thanks to the Cree LED, plus 4 eye-catching modes, this little light makes sure you don’t drop off of anyone’s radar. Easy USB charging means it's simple to keep your light topped up and ready to go.
- Surface-mounted Cree LED throws a wide wall of light, providing 220° of visibility.
- 4 modes: high (7hrs – 30 lumens), low (12hrs – 7 lumens), Courtesy™ (5.5hrs - 13-40 lumens) and Superflash™ (11.5hrs - 65 lumens).
- Courtesy™ slow pulse mode helps keep you seen, without dazzling those around you.
- Quick Strap™ bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without any tools.
- IP65 weather protection from dust and water.
- LED low-battery indicator lets you know when it is time to charge your light.
- Lightweight and efficient lithium polymer battery.
|Included mounts||Seat post mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||XB-D LED|
|Burn time - flash||5.5 - 11.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||7 - 12 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 550mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|