Patagonia Stretch Rainshadow Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $249.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A light, compact waterproof-breathable jacket for hiking, climbing or travelling at peak monsoon. From drizzle to deluge, the Stretch Rainshadow Jacket offers protection, a full range of movement, and it compacts down to about the size of a grapefruit. Watertight zippers keep raindrops out, while a drawcord hem protects from gusty winds at mountain peaks and along exposed ridgelines.
- Made of stretchy 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof-breathable nylon ripstop with a DWR finish to repel moisture.
- Coated, watertight zippers won't let rain sneak in.
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor is helmet compatible and rolls away and stows when not needed.
- Underarm zips let you vent heat when the temperature warms up.
- Low-profile hook-and-loop cuff closures don't add bulk.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket store your stuff. Jacket packs inside the chest pocket for storage.
- Drawcord hem seals out gusts.
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|