Small form-factor, big performance. The Nickel 60 has more going for it than many lights twice its size. With 6 different modes, mode memory and easy USB-charging, this compact option will change your views on small bike lights.
- 6 modes: high (1.5 hours at 60 lumens), medium (2.5 hours at 30 lumens), low (5 hours at 15 lumens), quick flash (20 hours), signal flash (2.5 hours) and warning flash (2 hours).
- Easy USB charging means you no longer have to get by with "good enough" batteries.
- Light and efficient lithium-polymer batteries.
- 2-level battery indicator lets you know when it's time to charge.
- Silicone strap attaches to wrist, backpack, seat post, chainstays, forks, keychain or your pet's collar.
- O-ring seal makes this light ready for heavy rain – it's waterproof, but not submersible.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||20-2 h|
|Burn Time - steady||5-1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|