With its compact housing and simple 1-button interface, this little light earns its place in your kit. Adding a light to your bike doesn’t need to be complicated, heavy or expensive. The Verge 150 helps you see and keeps you seen on pre-dawn rides and late-fall commutes. The versatile silicone attachment loop makes it easy to mount this little light nearly anywhere on your bike.
- 4 modes: high (1.5 hours at 150 lumens), medium (3 hours at 75 lumens), low (5.5 hours at 40 lumens) and quick flash (3.5 hours at 100 lumens).
- Easy USB charging means you no longer have to get by with “good enough” batteries.
- LED battery indicator lets you know when it's time to charge.
- Light and efficient lithium-polymer batteries.
- Side cutouts add an extra level of visibility.
- Silicone strap mount attaches to handlebars, seat post, chainstays, forks or your helmet's vents.
- O-ring seal makes this light ready for heavy rain – it's waterproof, but not submersible.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||3.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-5.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 550mAh (included)|