Small, easy to charge and bright: all great things in a bike light. The Nickel Rear Light is a lightweight and small taillight solution for those who don’t want or need a larger light. The silicone attachment loop lets you mount it almost anywhere.
- 4 modes: high (1.5 hours at 8 lumens), medium (3.5 hours at 4 lumens), low (7 hours at 2 lumens) and quick flash (5 hours).
- Easy USB charging means you no longer have to get by with "good enough" batteries.
- LED battery indicator lets you know when it is time to charge.
- Silicone strap attaches to wrist, backpack, seat post, chainstays, forks, keychain or your pet's collar.
- O-ring seal makes this light ready for heavy rain – it's waterproof, but not submersible.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||2 red LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||7-1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|