With a dazzling red LED array, this Ruby shines brightly. Adding this compact taillight to your seat post greatly increases your visibility when riding in low light. The integrated belt clip easily attaches to you, your gear, or your 4-legged friend and keeps you visible after dark.
- 5 modes: steady high (11 hours at 5 lumens), steady low (18 hours at 3.5 lumens), quick flash (130 hours), signal flash (17 hours) and slow flash (150 hours).
- Mode memory starts your light in the last mode used.
- Uses easy-to-find AAA batteries.
- Tool-free strap mount that is aero seat post–compatible and easy to connect to your bike.
- Integrated belt clip for quick attachment to packs, bags or pocket edges.
- O-ring seal makes this light ready for heavy rain – it's waterproof, but not submersible.
|Included mounts||Seat post mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||150-17 h|
|Burn Time - steady||18-11 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AAA (included)|