Dusk, dawn, and everything in between – no matter when you ride, the Orion’s super-bright LED light array will help keep you seen.
- 6 modes: high (2 hours at 30 lumens), medium (4 hours at 15 lumens), low (8 hours at 7 lumens), quick flash (20 hours at 7 lumens), signal flash (3.5 hours) and warning flash (3 hours).
- 220° viewing angle helps keep you seen from the sides.
- Mode memory starts your light in the last mode used.
- Easy USB charging means you no longer have to get by with “good enough” batteries.
- Internal buzzer lets you know when it is time to charge your light; 10 second buzz when the battery is below 10% and 3 short bursts when the battery is drained.
- Light and efficient lithium-polymer batteries.
- Tool-free strap mount is aero seat post–compatible and easy to connect to your bike.
- Integrated belt clip for quick attachment to packs, bags or pocket edges.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||40-3 h|
|Burn Time - steady||8-2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|