Stops wasting lumens lighting up the air above your line. The Pathfinder from Portland Design Works has a custom reflector that focuses light down into your riding line where you need it most. Light above the riding line helps keep you visible, but it also wastes power and dazzles those around you. To make sure you don’t drop off anyone’s radar, 2 surface-mounted LEDs flash brightly. Easy USB charging means you can top up your battery nearly anywhere you go. Thanks to a burly weather-resistant housing, the light keeps shining even on Mother Nature’s worst days.
- 4 Modes: steady low (4 hours), steady high (2 hours), pulse (8 hours), daytime flash (25 hours).
- Custom-engineered reflector focuses up to 200 lumens down to your riding line.
- 2 surface-mounted daytime LEDs keep you seen.
- 5-level LED power indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, whether charging or discharging.
- Lumens and runtimes are certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement system to FL1 standard.
- Bright, long-lasting Cree™ LEDs.
- Weatherproof housing means if you're willing to ride in it, the Pathfinder will light your way.
- Delayed power switch prevents accidental activation.
- Internal memory lets the light turns on in the last mode used.
- Tool-free mount makes switching bikes easy.
- Includes USB charging cable.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||Cree LED|
|Burn time - flash||25 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|