A deluxe model of the ever-classic MSR PocketRocket. This powerful stove has a built-in pressure regulator to ensure a consistent flame and an internally routed piezo igniter for long-lasting durability. It stows neatly in its own little carrying case, and you can slip it inside your coffee mug (if you choose to carry one). The built-in windshield system protects the burner from being blown out by gusts. The burner control is a good size, so you can fine-tune the flame even with cold hands or in bulky gloves.
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum and brass.
- Serrated pot supports keep cookware from slipping.
- Broad burner is recessed to improve wind-resistance in gusty conditions.
- Pressure regulator keeps consistent flame in the cold or when fuel runs low.
- Precise adjustment controls the flame from torch to simmer.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||5.6 x 8.4cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|